Nice! But I couldn't find a way to quit the game. I tried it on Linux 64bit, and worked great. But I had to Alt+F4 to quit the game.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Roomik's cube is a classic Rubik's cube game with a small visual twist. Each face of the cube is a room floor and you have to rearrange it.
This game was originally made over the course of 72 hours for Ludum Dare 37 and the theme was "One Room".
- Left mouse: click on a cube and swipe on the direction in which you want to rotate the face.
- Right mouse: click and hold to rotate the cube.
- Mouse wheel: Zoom in/out.
The game is still under development and I am working on adding more features, starting with a timer. I'll be updating the game soon.
Please if you notice any bugs, have a suggestion or just want to let me know what you think about the game leave a comment down below I would really appreciate it.
- Fixed the glow issue. Now the rotating face will glow.
- Added "Quit" button to close the game.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @nightkenny
Click download now to get access to the following files: